This custom-made, solid wood jewelry box is an affordable and striking way to hold all your necessary uniform pieces. It has a gorgeous two tone, bronze and gold, US Marine Corps emblem embedded on the center of the beveled edge lid. It is finished with brass hinges, a center closure piece, and a red felt bottom.
The interior is custom designed with a pull out tray that has 8 partitions for insignia and a large space for additional items. When the tray is removed, it reveals the bottom piece that has 3 deep sections to fit your larger items.
Complete jewelry boxes also include plastic cases to safely protect your anodized accessories from dust and scratches. These plastic cases are NOT available for accessories that are purchased separately.
Complete jewelry box for Male Warrant Officer (W-1) includes two pairs of the collar rank insignia and the shoulder rank insignia.
Save over $30 by ordering a complete jewelry box!
- Jewelry Box
- Black Arm Band (Mourning Band)
- Khaki BETCO Web Belt with Anodized Tip & Buckle
- Anodized Collar Rank Insignia (Two Pairs)
- Anodized Shoulder Rank Insignia (Two Pairs)
- Cap Ornament for Service Frame
- Collar Ornaments for Service Uniform
- Garrison Cap Ornament
- Garrison Cap Rank Insignia
- Tie Clasp, Anodized
- Cap Ornament for Dress Frame
- Collar Ornaments for Dress Blues
- Cuff Links with Eagle, Globe & Anchor
If selecting engraving option, please note:
- We are not responsible for spelling errors – Please proofread your order before submitting
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable