Certified by the US Marine Corps Systems Command and manufactured by Weyersburg, Kirschbaum and Company, the Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer Sword we sell is of the highest-quality. Price includes cost of engraving in Old English 2.75 font. Please state engraving required – maximum 25 characters (including spaces, one line).
- A forged stainless steel blade hammered to the correct curvature. It is hardened to ca. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, then well-tempered and hand-polished.
- The blade is etched with United States Marine Corps pattern. The acid-etch is so deep one can feel it with a fingernail.
- Length ca. 76 cm / 30 inch.
- Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated, hand-polished.
- Handle is covered with genuine leather.
- Mild steel tube, covered with black leather, 24-carat gold-plated brass mountings.
- Included Accessories:
- Protective cloth bag.
- Allow additional processing time for engraving
- Personalized items are non-returnable, non-refundable
Already own a sword – but it needs to refurbished or repaired? Visit Sword Repair & Refurbishing for information on services offered at The Marine Shop – Quantico.