Simply fill out all of your measurements and details, attach photos as indicated, add to cart, and check out.
Our experts will contact you to review your order and provide a finalized invoice total.
The tailoring process takes a minimum of 8 weeks for processing.
Quality. Craftsmanship. Precision.
Since 1962, The MARINE Shop has been known as THE leader when it comes to producing well-tailored uniforms, working with our customers to ensure they receive the exact specifications and fit required by Marines. The MARINE Shop does it all, from the top of your head to the tips of your shoes, your uniform requirements are our top priority. No two uniforms are alike because no two Marines are alike, and a uniform purchased “off the rack” doesn’t have the same feel, fit or finish as the one expertly tailored for you at the foremost authority on Marine uniforms. Your performance demands perfection, and The MARINE Shop strives to provide that perfection in your uniform.
- To ensure the most accurate fit, please print the Measurement Form and take it to a professional tailor to complete.
- Pictures should be taken wearing PT gear and show the entire body.
- Female Alpha Coat (Item 500350)
- Alpha Skirt (Item 500531)
- Alpha Trousers (Item 500349)
- Officer Frame (Item 500217)
- Green Gabardine Cover (Item 500148)
- Black Chin Strap (Item 500315)
- Black Screwposts (Item 500126)
- Garrison Cap (Item 500137)
- Long Sleeve Khaki Shirt (Item 500303)
- Short Sleeve Khaki Shirt (Item 500305)
- Green Necktab (Item 500286)
- Black Corfam Oxfords (Item 501797)
- Black Socks (Item 500312)
- Garment Bag (Item 500126) – Complimentary Gift
- 2nd Lt Female Accessory Set (Item 500852)
This uniform package includes our exclusive garment bag for the safe storage and transport of your USMC Alpha Service uniform.
There are no reviews yet.